Thursday 17 October 2013

Wollaton Park Photoshoot

Here are my top 4 images from a photo shoot at Wollaton park:

For my first image my idea was to create a ghostly effect, the picture was meant to be spooky and have an eary feel to it. To create this image I set my camera to a slow shutter speed. The shutter was open for 3 seconds and the ISO was set to 100. This is the final image:

For my next image I wanted to get a landscape shot of wollaton castle itself. Once again the ISO was set to 100 but this time the shutter speed was alot quicker, it was set to 1/125. With this image I had to do some slight editing as the weather was bad so the photo was slightly darker than I would have wanted. This is the final image:

For my next image I wanted to take a picture of nature, when I saw this flower I felt it would be appropriate for me to use as in the one image it shows the contrast of the wilting and fresh, alive flower. When I took this photo my camera was set to an ISO of 400 and the shutter speed was set to 1/125. This is my final image:

For my final image I found a cobweb with the sunlight reflecting off it. The theme of this image was nature and they beauty of the sunlight reflecting off the cobweb. Out of all my images I took, this was my favourite and the image that I feel was the most successful. The ISO I used was 400 and the shutter speed was set to 1/125. Here is the image:



No comments:

Post a Comment